American poker participant
David Peters (born April 16, 1987) is an American skilled poker participant from Toledo, Ohio. Probably the most prolific match gamers of all-time, Peters’ dwell match winnings exceed $33,700,000.
David Peters declared that he began enjoying after seeing Chris Moneymaker win the 2003 WSOP Predominant Occasion. He seemed for some on-line freerolls, ended up profitable certainly one of them for $600. That’s how his profession began.
Since 2006, Peters has been an lively and profitable participant within the main poker match circuit each in america and abroad.
On the circuit, his nickname is “silent murderer“.
World Collection of Poker
Peters has received two World Collection of Poker bracelets, the primary of which got here in a $1,500 No Restrict Maintain’em occasion on the 2016 World Collection of Poker; he received $412,557 on account of his victory. His second bracelet got here in the course of the 2020 World Collection of Poker On-line, a particular model of the World Collection that was organized because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Along with his bracelet wins Peters has received one World Collection of Poker Circuit occasion, incomes $86,908 and a championship ring. Throughout all World Collection of Poker branded occasions Peters has cashed a complete of 55 instances, with eleven remaining tables.
World Collection of Poker bracelets
|12 months||Event||Prize (US$)|
|2016||$1,500 No Restrict Maintain’em||$412,557|
|2020 O||$10,000 Heads Up No Restrict Maintain’em Championship||$360,480|
An “O” following a 12 months denotes bracelet(s) received in the course of the World Collection of Poker On-line
World Poker Tour
On the World Poker Tour, Peters has profession earnings of over $2,800,000. His earnings come from 9 cashes and three remaining tables. His greatest end on the WPT got here within the 2016 WPT Nationwide – Philippines $200,000 buy-in occasion. He completed runner-up in that match for a money of $2,309,000, which is his largest money thus far.
European Poker Tour
On the European Poker Tour, Peters has 5 profession cashes for over $600,000. He has made one remaining desk on the EPT.
Different match success
On July 4, 2015, Peters scored his first profession money of at the least $1 million within the $500,000 No-Restrict Maintain’em Eight Max match held on the 2015 Poker Central Tremendous Excessive Curler Bowl. He completed fifth within the match.
- “All Time Cash Checklist, High 477183: Hendon Mob Poker Database”. pokerdb.thehendonmob.com.
- Louis Hartwell (February 8, 2018). “Former GPI #1, David Peters talks concerning the Excessive curler poker circuit”. Somuchpoker. Retrieved July 5, 2018.
- “47th World Collection of Poker (WSOP) 2016, No Restrict Maintain’em (Occasion #56)”. The Hendon Mob. Retrieved April 8, 2018.
- “DAVID PETERS – TOLEDO, OH, UNITED STATES – WSOP.com”. www.wsop.com.
- “2016 World Poker Tour Nationwide (WPTN) – Philippines, No Restrict Maintain’em Triton Tremendous Excessive Curler Collection (Occasion #3)”. The Hendon Mob. Retrieved April 8, 2018.
- “David Peters’ profile on The Hendon Mob”. The Hendon Mob Poker Database.
- “Tremendous Excessive Curler Bowl 2015, No Restrict Maintain’em – Tremendous Excessive Curler Bowl”. The Hendon Mob. Retrieved April 8, 2018.